Trust and Security Clustering Open communications day , 7th Feb 2013, Brussels
The canadian pharmacy of the Trust and Security Clustering Open communications day will be
- To provide information on the trust and security project clustering activities upcoming in 2013. Allowing projects to plan ahead for their participation.
- It will be an opportunity to link with newly funded trust and security research projects active under Unit H4 and hear about their research activities and identify potential opportunities for new collaborations.
- It will provide active projects with a valuable opportunity to provide feedback on previous clustering activities and voice their opinion on future potential topical workshops of interest they would deem useful for the trust and security clustering community.
All active and newly commencing research projects with a Trust and Security focus are invited to attend and contribute .
Florent Frederix commission representative from Unit H4 will open the event with his keynote speech “Clustering ICT Security Research in Europe”.
VENUE,AGENDA,REGISTRATION Details below..
Clustering Open Communications Event Agenda can be downloaded HERE
Event Registration link : http://clusteringopencommunicationsevent.eventbrite.com/ * Note event is free to attend. Lunch, tea/coffee will be provided to all attendees*
Effectsplus Website link : http://www.effectsplus.eu/
Effectsplus Open communications Webpage : http://www.effectsplus.eu/trust-and-security-clustering-open-communications-event-2013/
For more information please contact Frances Cleary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Presentations from the event can be accessed below
Session I :
Session II :
Session III :Trustworthy ICT – Newly Funded Projects
Session III :Trustworthy ICT – Newly Funded Projects (contd)
- D-MILS (Rance DeLong)
- A4CLOUD – (Nick Wainwright)
- FIRE – Facilitate Industry & Research in Europe – (Javier Vendrell )
- TREsPASS – (Wolter Pieters)
- CIRRUS ( Fernando Kraus Sanchez)
- OPTET ( Mike Surridge)