1. FIA Book 2012 can be accessed via the following link Future Internet Assembly 2012: From Promises to Reality
2. FIA research roadmap June 25th event : The slides of the speakers have now (mostly) been uploaded to the FIA Wiki at http://fisa.futureinternet.eu/index.php/Final_Workshop_Programme.
Effectsplus is involved in the following main FIA related activities….
1. FIA steering Board ( Active consortium member :Nick Wainwright , HP – steering board member ). Effectsplus also has dedicated “Trust & Identity” FIA Caretakers, who partake in the organisational and planning activities of the main FIA events and also organize , plan and promote the participation of trust and security researchers through the running of specific trust and identity session at each FIA event.
2. Future Internet Assembly, Effectsplus promotes and submits relevant workshops to each FIA event, workign to continue the inclusion and visibility of trust and security research to the wider community.
3. FIA Newsletter - Effectsplus is responsible for the coordination and creation of the FIA newsletter. (Active consortium member : Frances Cleary , Waterford institute Of technology – TSSG)
4. FIA Book – Effectsplus is part of the technical program committee for the FIA Book (Active consortium member : Frances Cleary , Waterford Institute Of Technology, Volkmar Lotz , SAP )
5. FIA Portal – Effectsplus is part of the FIA portal editing team (Active consortium member : Frances Cleary , Waterford Institute Of Technology ). For all trust and security events, reports and news items that you would like to upload to the main FI portal, please send them directly to email@example.com (FIA portal editor team member)
6. FIA Research Roadmap – Effectsplus was the main leading coordinator of the FIA research roadmap. ( Active consortium member :Nick Wainwright , HP – steering board member )
What is FIA? For more information please visit the following link http://www.future-internet.eu/news/view/article/what-is-fia.html