Effectsplus Open Communications Event
Reports and presentations from the event can be obtained via the following link http://www.effectsplus.eu/2011/02/09/report-and-presentations-from-effectsplus-open-communications-event/
Date: Tuesday February 1st 2011, (9.30am to 16.30pm)
Location: European Commission, B-1049 Brussels, Beaulieu 33.
Directions: see following link http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/information_society/practical/find_us/index_en.htm
(Note : medicine pharmacy you bring identification with you to access the event location)
Target Audience : Trust and Security(T&S) EU research project representatives, external T&S initiative representatives, EC Unit F5 representatives, other parties with interest in Trust and Security clustering activities.
The aim of this event is to provide detailed information on
- The actual technical clusters effectsplus will set up and run in 2011. (1st technical cluster meeting planned for 29th/30th March 2011, Brussels)
- Details on T&S EU research projects involvement in such clusters. (expected workings and outputs of cluster activities)
- Benefits for EU research T&S projects participation in effectsplus clustering activities.
- Contribution towards Trust and Security roadmapping activities towards FP8 and FISA (Future Internet Support Action) activities.
The event will be split into three main parts.
- The morning session will consist of Guest Speaker from The European Commission Unit F5 followed by specific informative effectsplus presentations.
- The next part will involve mini cluster breakout sessions, The aim of these sessions is for projects to become familiar with other participating projects within their cluster, identify participants, open discussion on proposed workings of the cluster (Terms of reference), next steps before official 1 st technical cluster meeting in March.
- The final session will have 2 further effectsplus specific presentations followed by a session dedicated to summary reports from the earlier cluster breakout session. This will help share the plans of each cluster groups to the larger audience.
Supporting Documentation that attendees should read before coming to the Event.
1. Further Details on this event can be obtained from the following pdf Effectsplus_project cluster_Initial Setup (detailing objective of the meeting, how to prepare for the meeting, forseen outputs of the meetings etc).
Scheduled Agenda As follows
|effectsplus Open Communications Event, 1st Feb 2011, 9.30am to 16.30|
|9.30am to 9.45am||Welcome
Guest Speaker Cristian Olimid- EC
|9.45am to 10.30am||Clustering analysis||Fabio Massacci (UNITN)|
|10.30am to 11.00am||Cluster creation and plans||Michele Bezzi (SAP)|
|11.00am to 11.15am Break for Tea/Coffee|
|11.15am to 12.30||Mini Cluster breakout sessions||Michele Bezzi (SAP)
|12.30 to 13.30 Break for Lunch|
|13.30 to 14.00||effectsplus Strategy Board Role||Pedro Soria Rodriguez (ATOS)|
|14.00 to 14.30||Effectsplus Future internet activities||Nick Wainwright (HP)|
|14.45 to 15.00||FI activity contd||Nick Wainwright (HP)|
|15.00 to 15.20||Brief introduction to IERC and, the IERC privacy and security stream.||Guest Speaker: Trevor Pierce (IERC)|
|15.20 to 16.30||Reports from cluster breakout groups||Michele Bezzi (SAP)
Wrap Up and Next Steps
|Close of Event|