Effectsplus 1st kick off cluster meeting took place March 29th & 30th 2011
Reports and Presentations are currently available via the following link.
Location : DIAMANT conference and business centre, Brussels
Directions to the DIAMANT conference: How to get to the DIAMANT conference centre
- Information Factsheet for the 1st cluster meeting:Effectsplus_first cluster meeting Information factsheet
- For Participant preparation for the upcoming March clustering event, please read the following pdf Cluster Attendee Preparation
The initial clusters being created are as follows:
· Services and Clouds Cluster
· Systems and Networks Cluster
· Networking and Coordination Cluster
Details on Subscription to the mailing lists and linked groups for the above clusters can be obtained through the following link: http://www.effectsplus.eu/cluster-communication-emaillinkedin/
Objectives of the Meetings
The main purpose of this meeting is twofold.
- First official kick off of clustering activities, with active participation of trust and security project participants, to identify topics of interest, plan and start work on common collaborative cluster objectives.
- Contribution from Trust and Security attendees to the Trust & Security aspect of the FIA research Roadmapping activity.
Benefits of projects participating to the clustering activities.
- Contribution towards shaping the objectives, tasks and outputs from the clusters from the very start. Participation will ensure that your project maximises the possible tangible outputs that can be obtained via their involvement.
- Projects will have actively contributed towards the FIA research roadmap and its contribution towards FP8.
- Collaboration with other Trust & Security projects, to identify and to avail of joint workshop opportunities.
- Tangible outputs such as high quality collaborative papers: initial planning on possible paper collaborations to submit to suitable conferences creation of links and plans for completion.
- Increased dissemination of their project activities.
- Identification of issues, better networking, which in turn could lead to future proposal opportunities within this space.
UPDATED AGENDA CAN BE OBTAINED HERE: Effectsplus March 29th and 30th agenda