Title: effectsplus open communication event
Location: European Commission, B-1049 Brussels, Beaulieu 33.
(Note : please ensure you bring identification with you to access the event location)
Start Time: 09:30:00
End Time: 16:30:00
This event has passed.
Target Audience : Trust and Security(T&S) EU research project representatives, external T&S initiative representatives, EC Unit F5 representatives, other parties with interest in Trust and Security clustering activities.
Description: The aim of this event is to provide detailed information on
- The actual technical clusters effectsplus will set up and run in 2011. (1st technical cluster meeting planned for 29th/30th March 2011, Brussels)
- Details on T&S EU research projects involvement in such clusters. (expected workings and outputs of cluster activities)
- Benefits for EU research T&S projects participation in effectsplus clustering activities.
- Contribution towards Trust and Security roadmapping activities towards FP8 and FISA (Future Internet Support Action) activities.
The event will be split into three main parts.
- The morning session will consist of Guest Speaker from The European Commission Unit F5 followed by specific informative effectsplus presentations.
- The next part will involve mini cluster breakout sessions, The aim of these sessions is for projects to become familiar with other participating projects within their cluster, identify participants, open discussion on proposed workings of the cluster (Terms of reference), next steps before official 1 st technical cluster meeting in March.
- The final session will have 2 further effectsplus specific presentations followed by a session dedicated to summary reports from the earlier cluster breakout session. This will help share the plans of each cluster groups to the larger audience.
Scheduled Agenda As follows
|effectsplus Open Communications Event, 1st Feb 2011, 9.30am to 17.00|
|9.30am to 9.45am||Welcome
Guest Speaker: European Commission Unit F5 representative
|Frances Cleary(WIT) effectsplus coordinator|
|9.45am to 10.30am||Overview on effectsplus clustering analysis phase.
Results , planned clusters and project involvement.
|Fabio Massacci (UNITN)|
|10.30am to 11.00am||Clusters to be created.
Planned Cluster meetings for 2011.
Proposed workings of the actual technical clusters.
Benefits of participating in such clustering activities.
|Michele Bezzi (SAP)|
|11.00am to 11.15am Break for Tea/Coffee|
|11.15am to 12.30||Mini Cluster breakout sessions|
|12.30 to 13.30 Break for Lunch|
|13.30 to 14.00||effectsplus Strategy Board Role and activities||Pedro Soria Rodriguez (ATOS)|
|14.00 to 14.30||Effectsplus FISA roadmapping activities||Nick Wainwright (HP)|
|14.30 to 16.30||Reports from cluster breakout groups||TBC|
|Close of event|