The coordination of Trust and Security, Privacy, and Compliance for Future Internet through the structures and activities of the Future Internet Assembly (FIA), to build and support the community of interests in trust and security results; providing the logistics and support for workshops, documents and web-based dissemination….read more
- Please NOTE: Effectsplus project finished end 2012, clustering of trust and security activities is continued via the CSP Forum funded via the SecCord EU FP7 CSA project.
- Effectsplus Open Communications Event , Presentations available here.
- CSP EU FORUM 2013 and Trust in digital World 2013 are having a joint conference, April 2013,Brussels : REGISTER NOW to avoid disappointment, http://www.cspforum.eu/2013
- Presentations from Effectsplus 3rd Cluster workshop ‘Exploitation and Impact’ can be accessed HERE…. Workshop Report can be accessed HERE.
- Event: Future Internet Assembly Research Roadmap for Horizon 2020. 2nd FIA Research Roadmap Workshop – Looking to the Horizon took place on June 25th, Brussels. Access presentations HERE
- Thanks to all attendees to the CSP EU Forum 2012. Fantastic keynote speakers and interactive workshop sessions, provided an informative and friendly environment for productive discussions around the topical cybersecurity and privacy issues. Presentations are available at the CSP EU Forum 2012 website.